Hey there, thanks for being here!
One of my greatest joys is collaboration! I believe that what we create together will be better than what you or I can create alone. This will give you a glimpse of what it's like to work with me:
I ask a lot of questions to help my clients understand what they want from a creative project (and to make sure I understand my clients).
- Generative conversations are one of my favorite playgrounds to spend time in!
- I think outside-the-box, and play within the parameters.
- I like to get sh*t done. (I call this GSD mode.)
- I'm easy to work with.
- I'm wired to choose simplicity, both in process and aesthetic.
- I'll be clear with you.
- I LOVE TO PLAY!
Think you and I might be a good fit? I'd love to chat about how we can create together.
Clients & Publications
My collaborations have manifested as conference presentations, photos in news articles, customized experiential videos, UX/UI, and graphic design. Below is a select list of my clients and places my work has been published or presented at. You can see examples of my projects here.
Other random tidbits about me...
- I once said to myself, "One day, I'm going to live in Montana." I didn't think that I'd become a Montana resident six months later, but I did. (Hello from Montana!)
- As scared as I can get in front of a crowd, I've given a talk at TEDActive twice now, and even gave a commencement speech to graduating art students.
- One time I biked from Canada to Mexico with my husband. It took 40 days, and the experience cemented one of my life mantras: "Make unforgettable memories."
- A few years ago when I was obsessed with trail running, I ran in a 50km race and miraculously placed 5th female overall. (I was as shocked as you might be.)
- I had a transformational experience at HopeLab, where I worked for six years. After I left, they made this video that still makes me a little teary.